Caring for Your Stone
You’ll find caring for your natural stone easy. Warm water, mild dishwashing liquid and a soft clean cloth are generally all that is needed to maintain most natural stone surfaces. Should a stain occur, it can usually be removed.
Tips for preserving your natural stone’s beauty:
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Protect countertop surfaces with coasters or placemats.
- Clean surfaces with a mild detergent. Mild dishwashing liquid can be mixed with water to clean most natural stone surfaces.
- Do not use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids or ammonia.
- Never use abrasive cleaners on any natural stone surface.
- Do not place hot items directly on the stone surface as it can dull the polish over time..